Sunday, February 18, 2007

Thank you for Four wonderful years











Feb 21, 2003- 4 years ago I began the the journey of a lifetime. I am so glad that I did. Baby I love you so much. We have had our ups and downs, but togather we have made it thru every single moment with the help of God. I know I have made reference to you in alot of my blogs, but I want this one to be totaly dedicated to you!!! I am so glad God sent you into my life and glad that he also gave you an extra dose of patience to put up with me. I am excited as I look to our future and what God might have for us. I am excited at the thought of growing old with you. Thanks for being my very best friend!!! I love you sweet heart, thank you for four wonderful years.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe that FOUR years ago, this week, we were finishing up the last minute details for the most beautiful day of your life. We had snow that week, too!! Remember? Blessings on you both as you celebrate many more years together. (with babies along the way?!)

Regi said...

That was a kewl post. Congrats!

Janette said...

Happy Anniversary! It's hard to believe how fast time can fly, isn't it? Hope you have many fun & happy years to come!

Anonymous said...

That was a very good post! Glad we are family!

Regi said...

so when you going to post again???