Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Fall is here in my home!


I had some time off earlier this month and I took that time to decorate my home for fall!  I had a blast and picked up some new things along the way!
 This is on top of my Entertainment center...I got the 2 pumpkins in front from the Christmas tree shop..for $2 each!  This shop is in Greenwood and it's kind of an Hodge podge shop...kind of a smaller version of Flower Factory or Old Time Pottery!!  And I love it!!!!  I have to tell a secret...to give my basket in back height and my frame height...I stacked up some Adventures in Oddessy albums! And just covered them with Place mats.  SHHHH!!! Don't tell! (he, he) 
 This is on top of my piano
 And this is on top of my Fridge
Happy Fall!!!

4 comments:

Mindy said...

Looks great!! Excited for you in your new venture of being a stay at home mom!:o)

Leah said...

I love seeing your decor and how you are having fun crafting and being creative in your home. Looking forward to seeing your other projects soon =)

Anonymous said...

Cute decorations. Fall is my favorite time of year.

Jason Baker said...

Pretty!