Wednesday, December 20, 2006

MERRY CHRISTMAS


This christmas season has been fun. Jonathan got me a complete new outfit that he picked out all by himself. I was shocked, and the skirt and sweater werejust georgeous. He also took me to see the, "Christmas Carol" at the IRT. It was really neat.
I also went to UBC Christmas program. It was very touching. Plus going out with friends afterwards to Chili's. (Who can forget the drunks!!! :) ) Thanks to Jennifer, Phil, Andy, Jonathan, and Jananne for the memories.
So a veryMerry Christmas from Jonathan and I , and before the hustle and bustle of the Christmas weekend set in, I trust you take a moment to ponder the true meaning of Christmas and may you move closer this coming year to "the manger"! Luv you all and may "God bless us everyone"!

3 comments:

Regi said...

Wow! If that is the outfit then he did do a great job!

poke said...

yes that is the outfit. You cant really see on the skirt, but there are little black pearls all over the front.

Brenda said...

Very cool! I got to see A Christmas Carol this year for the very first time. It was a live production at Silver Dollar City - excellent!